Available to pre-order online now, the award-winning ‘Olivia’ Jacket from Olivia Tullett– elegant, luxurious and boasting features to die for.
Olivia Tullett founded her luxury clothing label OJT Designs in 2011, following a thorough education in fashion and clothing design that resulted in a Masters in Fashion Design. Over the past 7 years, Olivia has honed her skills creating luxury clothing and accessories for both men and women, incorporating a long-held love for British countryside within her work. Reborn as Olivia Tullett Ltd last year, the eponymous brand is now focused on crafting 100% British-made luxury country clothing and shooting attire that’s as practical as it is fashionable and beautiful.
The Olivia Jacket (£899 including VAT) is the latest addition to the Olivia Tullett Shooting Clothing Collection, winning the accolade of best New Ladies Clothing Product at the Shooting Industry Awards in 2017. As a keen lady gun herself, Olivia set out to design a jacket that would work hard to give the wearer a comfortable day in the field or on the clay shooting range as well as flattering the female figure.
The result is a shooting jacket with shapely design and features to ensure the wearer can move with the gun, enable them to stay dry, cool or warm depending on the conditions and help to prevent soreness from the action of the gun.
The features of the Olivia Jacket include:
- Removable sleeves;
- A two-way zipper on sleeves to allow slight opening for ventilation;
- Padded on both shoulders to benefit both right and left-handed lady guns;
- Top hand warmer pockets;
- Unique Olivia Tullett® designed pockets which hold approximately 50 cartridges (depending on calibre, it could be more);
- Full waterproof lined and Teflon-coated tweed;
- Two-way front zip;
- Double collar and double cuff – to keep the wearer’s neck warm and stop rain dripping down into the sleeve;
- Full action-back to allow the wearer to swing the gun unimpeded;
- Internal back structure to supply slight support to the wearer, avoid rubbing on the bra straps and pull the jacket and lining pleats from action back into position when arms are not stretched.
Available to pre-order on the Olivia Tullett website now, the Olivia Jacket will be available for delivery on the 1st September 2018, not long after the Glorious 12th, just in time for partridge season and well before the pheasant shooting begins on the 1st of October – timing as impeccable as the design!
The Olivia Jacket and the rest of the brand’s range of sumptuous sporting and countryside attire are available to browse on the Olivia Tullett website, https://oliviatullett.co.uk/ The entire range, including capes, wraps, ponchos and gilets, is designed and made in England from premium materials and with Olivia’s personal keen attention to detail.
Shop the Olivia Jacket now – https://oliviatullett.co.uk/product/olivia-shooting-jacket-brown-brown/.