Blogging has grown exponentially over the past decade. There are now more blogs than ever before, a trend that isn’t looking likely to slow down. A blog offers many benefits of which I’ve listed below.
- It’s a great way for your voice to be heard. Share your expertise, your knowledge, your opinion. It’s what sets you apart from the crowd.
- SEO. Regular blogging (at least once every other week) helps with your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Anything that will help you be seen in Google is a winner in my eyes!
- Gives you plentiful social media content. Coming up with fresh, regular content for your social accounts can be a challenge. In producing a regular blog, the battle is half done!
- 60% of businesses who blog acquire more customers than those who don’t, according to a HubSpot survey.
- Helps to drive traffic to your website. Once your customers are there, you can keep them there and highlight your offering.
- Every time you blog you’re adding another page to your website, another opportunity for people to find you in Google.
- It enables your audience to trust you. Your voice can be heard, they can get to know YOU then they can invest in you. It makes pure business sense.
- Tell your story – why you started, how you got to where you are now, your new product development. It’s effective, free PR.
- Audience insights. Each blog you post gives you a new set of analytics; where are your audience reading from, how old are they, what are they interested in? All valuable information to help drive future campaigns.
- It gives your brand a personality. Whether you offer products or services to your audience, blogging enables you to add a personal touch to your business. It’ll set you out from the crowd. People want to do business with people, not automated robots in a high rise block.
If you’re struggling to come up with regular content or don’t have the writing flair that you wish, outsource it! As my great coach and mentor Linda, The Master Fixer says, “do what you do best and outsource the rest!” If you could be better spending your time winning clients and working on your business, then get someone else to do something you dislike/don’t have time for/don’t like doing.
Our writing packages are of an exceptional standard and superb value. They’re designed to suit you and your budget and to fit in with the regularity you’d like. No nasty surprises. Do get in touch if you’d like to discuss a bespoke package and for options on how we can help you drive your business forwards.