RiderCise On Demand is a revolutionary new solution to help riders of all levels, disciplines and aspirations around the world improve their riding-specific fitness. Thanks to the new On Demand Workout Platform, riders are able to work out alongside RiderCise founder Clare. She performs the movements on screen, helping to ensure their technique and approach for every exercise is spot on.
Rider fitness has grown in the equestrian industry over the past few years. More and more riders recognise that spending time working on themselves out of the saddle translates to improvements in the saddle.
RiderCise, founded in 2016 by fitness professional and soft tissue therapist Clare Gangadeen, came about following a riding accident. Clare was riding her beautiful Friesian mare Annick but her high level of fitness didn’t give her extra security in the saddle. As a result, she had a nasty accident which shook her to the core.
Riding fitness improves the way you ride, reduces aches and pains and limits the severity of injuries that can occur. It helps to improve rider performance, boosting flexibility and core strength as well as specific conditioning for riding muscles.
What sits at the core of RiderCise is this – the type of exercise undertaken must transfer benefit to your riding, or it’s not really rider fitness.
Rider Fitness is not General Fitness
Being riding fit isn’t a luxury, but a necessity for the safety and enjoyment of the rider. It also benefits horse welfare and your partnership. For instance, if you’re struggling and unbalanced then your horse will be too!
The RiderCise Signature programmes have been shown to improve strength, mobility, stability and balance in the saddle. Riders from around the world at all levels from amateur to FEI level have benefitted. The exercises in the programme were all chosen because of their transferable benefit to riding.
Clare wants to help riders and their horses succeed no matter what their goals are. The On Demand platform allows riders anywhere in the world with a phone, tablet or computer to work out alongside her.
Subscription to the RiderCise On Demand Platform gives riders:
- Immediate access to all of the PROVEN RiderCise® Signature Workout Routines. There are 33 workout routines across the range which have been designed specifically for riders by a rider and fitness professional.
- A choice of workout routines to suit their fitness level, goal or time restraints.
- Workouts with little or no equipment needed – the foundation level doesn’t require any!
- Freedom to work out at home and not have to fit in with gym classes and timetables.
- The confidence their workouts will be benefiting their riding.
- New workout routine drops which focus on specific rider challenges and imbalances
Subscriptions for the RiderCise On Demand platform start from £9.00 a week, regardless of discipline, level, age or goal. Try RiderCise Workout On Demand for free with the 3-day trial offer. Learn more and sign up here: https://riderciseondemand.uscreen.io/
RiderCise® – ‘Making Rider Fitness Easy’