My followers on social media don’t have to look very hard to spot a pattern in most of my images. Take a peek at Instagram and you’ll see that in most pics I’m wearing gorgeous necklaces, earrings or bracelets. All of which are from Pegasus Jewellery. As well as the Vitality bracelets. Which are some of my all-time favourites to give me a helpful little boost of energy on busy days. Moreover, their equestrian-inspired jewellery is my first choice to accessorise my outfits. No matter where I’m going.
Some TPPR blog readers will already know plenty about Pegasus. As I’ve been lucky enough to work with them for several years now. My followers will have seen the brand go from a brand new horsey-inspired business. To the fastest-growing equestrian jewellery brand in the UK.
In short, Pegasus founder Kim is one of those awe-inspiring clients who has an unending passion for their business. In addition to always looking ahead to the next product launch or idea!
However, it did occur to me that my newer followers and readers might not know much about Pegasus. What better way to get to know a brand than to share 10 things you didn’t know about Pegasus Jewellery? Therefore, let’s take a look!
10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW!
- The brand is based in bonnie Scotland. Pegasus Jewellery is run by Kim Wilson who lives with her family (and ponies and beagle!). They are based near Dumfries in the Scottish borders.
- Founder Kim’s family have been in the jewellery trade for over a century. Kim’s great grandfather opened the family’s first jewellery shop. During 1909 in a small village called Dalbeattie.
- Pegasus Jewellery is only 3 and a bit-years old! Kim had the idea of starting Pegasus whilst visiting Blair Castle Horse Trials in 2015. She then launched the first collection in early 2016.
- The brand’s followers and customers are from around the world. Above all it’s brilliant to see small UK-based businesses selling to customers from as far away as Australia. Pegasus Jewellery truly has gone global…
- Kim’s favourites are the original Vitality bracelets. Kim credits the Vitality magic with giving her strength and stamina. In order to combine running a business and a hectic, horsey family life.
- There are also gorgeous pieces with no equestrian detailing. Just in case you’re looking for a gift for a non-horsey chum. For example, from simple, sparkling stud earrings to beautiful pearl beaded bracelets. There are plenty of things to choose from.
- There’s free postage on all UK orders. As well as free returns within 14 days. It’s amazing to see Pegasus offering the kind of customer service you’d expect from a big brand. Especially from a young, family run business!
- The Pearl Horseshoe Sparkle Earrings were in the first Pegasus collection. They continue to be a best-seller to this day. They are one of my all-time favourite items too!
- There’s a Pegasus Jewellery Membership club. The Membership Club gives members 10% off the entire collection. As well as invites to events with Team Pegasus riders. And the chance to join a champagne reception at Horse of the Year Show.
- The Vitality collection has expanded from the original silicon band. And now includes rings and leather bracelets. In addition to earrings and sleek metal bracelets. Most importantly, all the Vitality jewellery has hidden magnetic power. To give wearers a helpful little boost!
If you found these 10 things interesting, why not have a look at Pegasus Jewellery online!