The Haygain Forager slow feeder is new, improved and back in stock!
Haygain are delighted to announce that they now have stock of their revolutionary slow feeder with NEW and IMPROVED design features to suit even the most greedy of horses! The Forager is the natural way to slow the pace a horse eats, reducing the risk of colic, gastric ulcers, obesity and laminitis, essential with Spring just around the corner.
- Imitates grazing behaviour and slows the pace of eating so there is always forage in the stomach, creating a protective mat to prevent stomach acid splashing and causing gastric ulcers
- The Forager’s Regulator grid ensures smaller bites of forage and increased amounts of chewing, which helps maintain a flow of saliva, acting as a natural buffer to stomach acid
- Reduces the risk of colic and aids in the prevention of gastric ulcers, obesity and laminitis
- Stops cross contamination of forage and bedding, saving you time and money
- Reduces stable boredom and the potential to develop related stable vices
- Easy to clean and pack flat for travel